- All drivers must be at least 18 years of age. Ike’s Army Trucking is for Mature Audiences Only.
- Must have a purchased, legal copy of the ATS and/or ETS 2 game.
- Must have at least 10 hours in the game.
- You must always abide the Truckers MP Rules.
- While bans from Truckers MP will not automatically disqualify you from hire, any bans in the last year should be disclosed on your application. (We can and will check!)
- All drivers must pass an online driving test (convoy) to prove driving proficiency.
- Ike’s Army Trucking hires proficient drivers only. Professional driver courtesy towards other drivers in the online community is a requirement.
- All drivers must have the most current Trucksbook client installed and hold an active Trucksbook account. Ike’s Army Trucking uses the Trucksbook system for driver logging.
- All drivers must have the Truckers MP Mod installed and an active, unbanned Truckers MP account. Ike’s Army Trucking prefers to play online using the Truckers MP System.
- All drivers must have an active Discord account. Ike’s Army Trucking uses Discord for VoIP, video streaming, and general company communications.
- Ike’s Army Trucking has a monthly “activity” requirement of at least 4 loads per month or equaling 5000 miles reported in Trucksbook.
Inclusivity Statement: Ike’s Army Trucking wants all our drivers to feel welcome and comfortable while working for us. As such, Ike’s Army Trucking does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. Violators may be subject to immediate suspension and/or termination!
- No race miles! We understand that sometimes this happens, but we encourage all our drivers to log “real miles” (under 80 mph) to Trucksbook.
- No accidents! We understand that sometimes accidents happen. Keeping these to a minimum is a must. You are encouraged to drive proper speeds and follow the “Rules Of The Road” with respect to other drivers in your area, mostly in cities and towns where online traffic is dense.